The Connecticut State Police Academy Alumni Association is run by a group of dedicated officers and directors elected to serve by the association membership at its annual meeting. A full description of the duties of the CSPAAA Officers and Board of Directors can be found in the CSPAAA Constitution & Bylaws.
The slate of officers and directors for 2019-2020 are as follows.
- Sergeant Jerry Longo, Ret., President
- Lt. J. Edward Brymer, Ret., First Vice President
- TFC William F. McCasland, Ret., Second Vice President
- TFC Leonard Widener, Ret., Treasurer
- Trooper Gunnar Weglarz, Secretary
Board of Directors:
The following Board members hold terms expiring in May 2023:
- TFC Ron Nanfito, Ret.
- Sergeant Robert Gawe, Ret.
- Sergeant Jerry Longo, Ret.
- TFC Theodore L. Wojtusik, Ret.
The following Board members hold terms expiring in May 2024:
- Lieutenant Michael Hofbauer, Ret.
- Lieutenant Marci Jean Youngquist, Ret.
- Lieutenant J. Edward Brymer, Ret.
- Sergeant Kenneth A. Barton, Ret.
Appointed by the President:
- TFC Ronald Nanfito, Ret., Sergeant-At-Arms – CSPAAA
- TFC Theodore L. Wojtusik, Sergeant-At-Arms – CSPAAAMEC
- Sergeant Jerry Longo, Ret., Historian
- Attorney David Luty, Legal Counsel